On Wednesday, June 17, the STEM Education Coalition hosted a webinar to highlight various perspectives from organizations that are working to support inclusive and meaningful virtual internship experiences for students and youth in STEM fields during the COVID-19 pandemic. Participants also examined how industry and government can support these opportunities for more students as the pandemic and subsequent recovery unfolds.
- Frank DeVecchis, Director of University Relations, Diversity & Inclusion, Merck (Introductory Remarks)
- Michael Ellison, CEO and Founder of Codepath.org
- Erika Beskar, Central Analog Test and Validation Director, Texas Instruments
- LaTrease E. Garrison, Executive Vice President, American Chemical Society
- Jacqueline El-Sayed, Ph.D., Chief Academic Officer, American Society for Engineering Education
- James Brown, Executive Director, STEM Education Coalition (Moderator)
A recording of the webinar is available here.