On Wednesday, February 3rd, the STEM Education Coalition hosted a webinar on “STEM Education 101: Major Policy Issues for the 117th Congress.” The webinar highlighted K-12, higher education, CTE, informal and afterschool, diversity and workforce issues that have implications for STEM education – and the work of the 117th Congress.
● James Brown, Executive Director, STEM Education Coalition (Moderator)
● Kevin Anderson, President, Council of State Science Supervisors
● David Stroupe, Associate Professor of Teacher Education and Science Education, Michigan State University
● Kathleen Martinez, Senior Director, Global Education and Employability, BP
● Shanda Hinton, Global Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Executive, Raytheon Technologies
● Laveta Willis-Hale, Executive Director, Arkansas Afterschool Network
Watch the recording below.