On Thursday, December 2, the STEM Education Coalition hosted a virtual discussion on the future of women veterans in STEM. Thursday’s panelists stressed that recruiting and supporting women veterans to pursue post-service STEM careers will help to broaden participation in STEM and highlighted the support and resources needed as women veterans look to translate their military experience into the civilian workforce. The briefing also explored policy issues that will help address these unique needs and opportunities.
- Rebecca Lewis, Managing Project Director, Education Development Center
- Angela R. Dickson, Retired U.S. Air Force and Learning Manager, TechnipFMC
- Kurby Hodges, Strategic Partnerships and Achievement Conferences Manager Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Northrop Grumman
- John Decoteau, Vice President Campus and Military Admissions, Universal Technical Institute
- James Brown, Executive Director, STEM Education Coalition (moderator)
View the full webinar below: