The STEM Education Coalition represents the broadest and most unified voice in advocating for policies to improve STEM education at all levels. As an alliance of more than 600 business, professional, and education organizations, our Coalition works aggressively to raise awareness in Congress, the Administration, and other organizations about the critical role that STEM education plays in enabling the U.S. to remain the economic and technological leader of the global marketplace of the 21st century.
Why Join the STEM Education Coalition?
• The Coalition is regarded by policymakers as a trusted source for the views of the STEM stakeholder community.
• Members of the Coalition’s Leadership Council have a strong voice in shaping the Coalition’s agenda and direct a sustained advocacy plan.
• Coalition members receive the latest information on STEM-related matters, including updates and analysis on recent and anticipated legislative actions in Congress and policy matters affecting the Administration and federal agencies.
• The Coalition is composed of a diverse range of groups from all sectors of the workforce and is the broadest STEM-focused alliance of organizations that span the business, education, and science and technology sectors.
• Joining the Coalition is an easy and effective way to become a part of the STEM education policy conversation.
Our Coalition's Leadership Council sets the policy agenda and overall objectives for the group and plays an active role in direct advocacy with policymakers. Council members support the organization through annual membership dues. For more information about becoming a member of the Leadership Council, contact Lindsey Gardner
Any organization can become a non-dues-paying and non-voting Affiliate Member of the Coalition. Currently, Affiliate Members will be listed on our website and receive periodic emails with updates on STEM issues. Our Affiliate members represent advocates from over 500 diverse organizations including knowledge workers, researchers, educators, scientists, engineers, technicians, and representatives from the business community.
Sign Up to Become an Affiliate Member