The central mission of the STEM Education Coalition is to inform federal and state policymakers on the critical role that STEM education plays in U.S. competitiveness and future economic prosperity.
We believe that:
- STEM education must be elevated as a national priority.
- STEM education is closely linked with our nation’s economic prosperity.
- Our nation must expand the capacity and diversity of the STEM workforce pipeline.
- Policymakers must be informed about policy issues related to STEM education.
- Policies to promote STEM education should be bipartisan and evidence-based.